Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's a......

Boy!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited to have another little man in the house, and Riley is so excited to have a little brother. We took him to the ultrasound, and he was so amazed that there was a baby in mommy's tummy. It was really sweet. Brooklyn didn't know what was going on, but she'll be all over him when he's born. I'm actually kind of nervous, because she is such a destroyer and is not very soft with anything. Anyway, everything looks fine and he's measuring big, so I might have a huge baby, even though I've only gained about 5-7 pounds, depending on the time of day! I know more will come though. I gain all my weight at the end, but I'm trying so hard to eat better this time, and exercise almost everyday, so we'll see if that makes a difference!
We're about to go to California, so I'll have some fun pictures of our trip when we come back. Our computer's been a little off lately, so posting pictures has been a nightmare, but I'll definitely post some of our trip! Hope everyone has a glorious day!!!!

10 comments:

Neysa said...

YAAAAAY! Holly, that is SO exciting. It will be fun to have another little man at your house. He is going to be ADORABLE....CONGRATS. I am SO happy for you guys. Have fun if Cali. Please do post pictures for sure of your vacation. I enjoy looking at pictures of you and your CUTE family.

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Woohoo! That is so exciting. Congratulations! Have a great time in Cali and enjoy it for me. I miss ya!

clwhetten said...

wahoo! Congrats!

The Lingo Family said...

Hey Holly this is Angie(Kindred). Congrats on your new little boy coming soon. That is so exciting. I found your blog from another one. Hope you don't mind. :)

Marzan Mania said...

Congratulations on another little boy! That will be tons of fun. Can't wait to see your pics from you CA vacation.

Mandy said...

Congratulations!! I didn't realize that you were pregnant! I haven't checked peoples blogs in a while! We are having a boy too! I am feeling better, but still tired, having three and being prego with the 4th is tiring! I am due around June 21st. So they are so close together. Too bad we don't live close! Good luck and I am glad that you feel better.

Mark said...

Holly, Congratulations! Your family is awesome. How are things going for you? Good luck with the new boy. Tell you family hi for me.

Mark Chapman
mchapman@carimark.com

The Olsen's said...

Congratulations...I hope you are feeling better. Any names picked out yet?

Belle said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! Your kids are adorable...I'm glad you are having another ;)

Ashley C said...

Hey there,
We're doing pretty good. How are you guys? How are you liking Tacoma? I'm sure you miss CA weather. Thank goodness its finally getting warmer.
Are you feeling pretty good? I hope your morning sickness has passed.
I hope you like the pie. Its pretty dang good. :)