Friday, July 24, 2009

Almost there!

Just an update since it's been almost four months! I'm such a bad blogger, oh well. I have about a week to go, and it couldn't come fast enough. I always forget how miserable the last month and a half of pregnancy is! It's so worth it though. I have some belly pics, but, as you'll notice, I'm not wearing make up in ANY of them, so please don't judge! And, yes, I got really fat, but I'll lose it fast, hopefully! The pictures didn't upload how I wanted them to, but oh well. I wanted them to go from normal to fat instead of the other way around! Well, the first one is 38 weeks, second 32 or 33, I can't remember. The third one is about 24 weeks. Fourth pic is 16 weeks, notice the lovely shiny stretch marks? He he. Last one is 11 weeks and I was really sick in that one! I'll try and post one last pic right before I have him, and I'll put on makeup and everything! I hope everyone has a lovely day, and wish me luck! Ahhhh, I can't believe I'm having another baby. I must me crazy! 38 weeks

33 weeks

24 weeks


16 weeks


11 weeks

6 comments:

The Lingo Family said...

Oh. I am so glad you posted an update. I was wondering when you were due exactly. You make a very precious preggers lady. You and NOT fat, you look great. I hate the last month - hang in there. Post some pics when the little guy comes!!!

Neysa said...

You look GREAT Holly...I wish I could look like you prego. You are TINY! It's all in the belly. You don't gain anywhere else being prego. I'm jealous. You do lose your weight though...really fast. I am SO glad you are almost due and you are going to have baby #3...CRAZY. Yeah, FOR SURE put pictures of your baby boy on. I CAN'T WAIT to see him. He is going to be SO ADORABLE just like your other 2 kids, I'm sure. Good luck. Call me when you get a sec. I haven't chatted with ya for a while. Loves! P.s. Glad you FINALLY posted something and that it happened to be an update. I always think about you and how you are doing with your pregnancy.

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

OK, time flies. You're already having your baby!? Yay! Since you have so much free time :) call me when you get a chance. We're leaving TX tomorrow, then a week in AR then back to DC. Yipee!

I miss you. Oh, by the way, tell Riley I'll keep showing Abby pictures of him to keep him in the running. :) Talk to you soon.

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

You are too cute. Hope everything went well! Excited for you!

Jedda said...

No make up and you are still gorgeous!! Good luck with the final few weeks! You look great (jealous!)

Ashley C said...

Hey Holly!! You look great! I can't believe you are so close. Good luck with everything. And I hope you guys aren't melting over there in Seattle.