Monday, December 29, 2008

Exciting news!!!

Well, Schyler and I are expecting another baby! It's due August 3rd, and we're really excited. I go between being really excited, to really freaking out, but mostly excited. I'm not telling my other kids just yet, or else Riley will be asking me EVERYDAY when the baby's coming, and I can't handle that just yet. I've been really sick for a few weeks, but when we went to Schyler's parents on Christmas Eve, and two days after, I felt great! Then, right after we left, I've been sick again. Crazy, but I'm so glad that I got to enjoy Christmas without throwing up! Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and I think I might start sharing some belly pictures, because this is our last baby, and I want to enjoy it, and be involved in it as much as I can! Happy Holidays!

6 comments:

Neysa said...

YAY HOLLY! I am soooooo excited for you. I kept it a secret. I told you I would. Didn't tell 1 person. I wish we could be prego together. We would have, but it's just not quite time for us to have another one just yet. Can't wait to find out what you are having. You need to come visit me though. It would be so fun. I had fun talking with ya on the phone yesterday and about a couple of weeks ago when you told me the BIG NEWS! Call me anytime though still if you aren't throwing up. YAY how exciting.

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Yea!! Congrats! Ugh I hate the first few months, so I'm sure you're just feeing peachy, but just think of what you get out of it. I'm so excited for you. OK, I mean it, I will be calling you very soon. Luv ya! Oh, and I was thinking about you on your bday but didn't get to my computer or phone to say Happy BDay, so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Gosh we're getting old...

Ashley C said...

Congrats!! :) I'm glad you felt good for the holidays at least. I've actually been feeling better the past couple days. I've heard about Sea Bands. I think I might try them. I hope they work for you! Let me know. The hardest part for me lately has been constantly feeling hungry (which makes me feel sick), but NOTHING sounds good. I search the kitchen and everything looks really unappealing. Its pretty frustrating. Well, anyway, I hope you start feeling better. I'm sure its so hard taking care of two children when you're sick.

Marzan Mania said...

Wow! Congratulations, that's great news!

Mandy said...

Congrats!!! And so are we! We are due in June though. I should be getting over the sick stuff soon too. Mine usually ends around 16 weeks which is NOW so I am ready to feel better!!! Good luck, eat lots of protein!

Jamie said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. I hate being sick those first week.
Good luck with 3, AHH, you are brave :)

The nursing things are called hooter hiders and I love them. I ordered mine on amazon, they are a must have, especially for those of us who have a hard time preping the baby to nurse and getting them on without exposing our "hooters".