Friday, December 12, 2008

10 year reunion!





I had my high school 10 year reunion a couple of weeks ago, and it was so much fun! I went with two of my best girlfriends and we just partied the night away. I got to fly down to California for it without my kids or husband, and stayed with my parents, so that was kind of weird, and really fun! I felt kind of lazy because I didn't have any responsibility. Crazy! It was a really fun four day trip, but I was ready to see my family at the end. I missed them! It was also fun hanging out with my sister Heidi and her family. Here are some pictures to enjoy!

8 comments:

Jedda said...

I've never been to a reunion. I am so glad it was fun. I know what you mean: fun for a break and yet you miss them like CRAZY too! Cute pics!

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

I'm so glad you had fun. I didn't even consider my reunion, but I kind of wish I did. I got your message today and I will call you soon. I can't wait to talk to you. :)

Neysa said...

How fun! I can't believe you had your class reunion not to long ago. We do ours in the Summer. That's fun though to see old friends and that you had a nice break away from your kids. I would have missed them like crazy too being gone that long in a different state.

Ashley C said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley C said...

I will find out my due date on January 2nd. I'm feeling really crappy. I haven't thrown up though, which is good news. I cant believe it snowed a ton in Tacoma. We didn't usually get much snow in Gig Harbor growing up. I like the snow for about a day, and then I hate it. I've never been a big fan.

Jedda said...

Congratulations on your baby news! When's the big day? I am so excited for you!

Johnson said...

It was so fun to see you Holly. Can't wait till the next time. XOXO

Neysa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY and MERRY CHRISTMAS. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO BROOKLYN too. I will give you a call sometime this weekend. Love ya!