Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Schyler!!!!





It's Schyler Birthday! Happy Birthday Schyler! I love you so much, and I appreciate all you do for our family and I'm thankful for our radical friendship. You're the best father and husband ANYONE could ever have, and I'm sure glad it's me! I love you. Here's some cute and silly pictures of our family. I realized that there are no pictures of me, so here I am in all my glory, even though I look kind of drunk in one, and just crazy in the other! He He. Thats a jellyfish that Riley drew, and just a cute picture of Brooklyn with her gap teeth. We're about to give up the binky because she cries for it all the time now, even though she knows she only gets it at nap and bed time. Both of my kids have been horribly sick this past week. Riley had a 104.4 temperature that lasted for a few days. Then one morning, it was totally gone! Brooklyn is still sick, but her temp isn't as high. I hate when my kids are sick, it's so sad.

10 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Cute pictures. Tell Schyler Happy B-Day and I hope your babies feel better. :( Having sick kids IS the worst.

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

How fun! I love that picture of you two! It screams HAPPY!

Jedda said...

You look so HAPPY! Katelynn has "gap front teeth" too!

Neysa said...

Happy birthday Schyler! Hope it was a good one for ya. I love your new background. It's just black, but I love it. I wanted mine to be like that, but I didn't want to have to retype all of my links and everything else. Glad you are finally posting. KEEP IT UP!!!! I hope your kids get feeling better. That's too bad. I hate when they are sick. They are both cuties though.

Mandy said...

Hey you! I can't believe how big the kids are getting! It doesn't seem like y'all have been gone that long. We are now in VA. I didn't know if you knew that or not. Check out our blog.
http://curlyheadedbealers.blogspot.com
http://lilbitoscrappin.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!

Marzan Mania said...

Wow! Thanks for looking at my blog! Congrats on the new house. We're still in the ward, but hopefully not for much longer (I've been saying that for 4 years though). I'll have to email you and let you know what's been going on.

Ashley C said...

You guys are so cute and fun. I bet you just laugh all day long. Congrats on your house! Good luck with the renovations!

Ashley C said...

I'm sorry that you're not liking your ward so far. Its so hard making new friends. We've been here over a year and still don't have any close friends. Luckily, Nate's brother lives close, so that helps. I would really love to see you guys and your cute kids. We might be coming over for Thanksgiving. Will you guys be around?
P.S. I would LOVE another baby, but my body isn't cooperating so far. Hopefully it will happen soon! And you guys are definitely due for another one, so you better get to work. :)

Johnson said...

I am so sorry. That bites. Hope you are all better now and had a happy halloween. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks, although I haven't bought my ticket yet...still.

Holly Moore said...

Actually, i was thinking you looked really pretty and how photogenic you were. Just goes to show what we think of ourselves, and how others view us. You're kids are adorable! I'm soooo glad to hear they are doing better.